- Evan has taught students at university level for their performers degrees and Violin teaching degrees. He is currently listed as a teacher with the UNSW School of Music and Music Education. Evan has also done relief teaching at the Australian Institute of Music ( AIM )
- He has previously held Director of String positions in England at St Pirans and in Australia at Kambala, Frensham and Waverley College. These positions involved running large String tutoring staff with hundreds of students doing performances, entering eisteddfods and fulfilling exam requirements at a competitive level. He conducted and prepared many orchestral and chamber concerts.
- Through grants from the Australian Arts Council and the NSW Premier's Department, he established the practical formula for peripatetic instrumental teaching in country regions.
- Evan has many professional contacts. This allows his students to have
- international standard master classes,
- specific training for professional orchestral auditions from audition panel members,
- work contacts for new graduates in both performing and teaching.
- The latest Violin talent research techniques are used and his students have won over $500,000 in scholarships in recent years. His new Violin studio at Ramsgate is easy access for Violin students wanting Sutherland Shire Violin lessons and Hurstville Violin lessons.